Thursday 8 September 2011

VA Sounds Like Paris (A Gournet's Guide To Gallic Grooves Nouveau Beats And Left Bank Funkateers) (1997 PAN)

One more French electronica compilation and then we'll move on to London. Sounds Like Paris truly sounds like Paris on the peak of "french house" fever and contains some of my favs from that era, including Dirty Jesus' Cut A Rug and La Funk Mob's 357 Magnum Force.

01 Zend Avesta-South Of Heaven (Daphreephunkateerz Remix)
02 Daphreephunkateerz vs. Aleph-Psykotic Phunk Reaction (Ltd 10'' Remix)
03 Motorbass-Flying Fingers
04 Melaaz-Non Non Non
05 St. Germain-Soul Salsa Soul (Short Version)
06 Dirty Jesus-Cut A Rug (Jazz Dat Ride Mix)
07 Elegia-My Family
08 The Mighty Bop-Le Voyage
09 La Funk Mob-357 Magnum Force
10 La Chatte Rouge-Affaires A Faire
11 Dimitri From Tokyo-Toujours L'Amore


mp3 I 320kbps I 67 minutes I 159mb I link in comments

1 comment:

70's Baby Early 80's Child said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.