Tuesday 6 September 2011

Aquasky - Orange Dust (1997 Passenger)

I have to admit that Aquasky were my d'n'b heroes, I had to have all of their early Moving Shadow platters and their radical style shift on the debut album Bodyshock was actually Mindshock to me. Orange Dust is a bit schizophrenic mini-album put together from material recorded during their year-long stint on Polydor-owned label Passenger. There's some cool atmospheric d'n'b (Opaque, Orange Dust, Plane Invaders), some fine uptempo trip-hop (Universe) and also some dubious hip hop experiments with weak rap and excellent turntablism. This edition also includes remixes from the single Raw Skillz/Opaque.

mp3 I 320kbps I 62 minutes I 144mb I link in comments

4 comments:

70's Baby Early 80's Child said...

https://rapidshare.com/files/1099807888/AquaDust.rar

Shadrach said...

I don't take the time to thank you every time I DLoad from your blog (that means very often), so I just wanted to send a massive big thank for everything.

Shadrach said...

I don't take the time to thank you every time I dload from your blog (that means very often), si I just wanted to send a massive big thank for everything !
A 70's baby, early 80's child & 90's nostalgic french man.

pilip said...

Great album, please upload it again. Thanks.