Thursday 8 September 2011

VA Koolness Purr-sonified (1994 2 Kool)

2 Kool is another great acid jazz / downtempo label I love, mostly for their enchanting compilations. Although only six of them were released during the label's three years existence, they serve well as style guides until today. There's also a handful of albums by various interesting projects which I'm going to share sometimes soon. If you happen to have James Bong album C'ést Trés Bong, which I have lost, do not hesitate to share with us.

01 Index-Made In Voyage
02 Up, Bustle & Out-Y Ahora Tu
03 Tuttle & Dynamo Laboratory-Grasshopper
04 Naked Funk-Husband To Be Present
05 Marden Hill-Into The Future
06 Red Snapper-Cortina
07 Vacuum Productions-Dekalb Av.
08 The Groove Embassy-Always On My Mind (Instrumental)
09 Heavy Shift-90° In the Shade
10 DJ Food-Centre Of The Earth
11 Ramuntcho Matta-Viens Dormir Avec Moi (Dee Mix)
12 Bonjour Monsieur Basie-Sally 19 (Dreams Of Narnia Mix)
13 Blue Train-Mekon Mambo


mp3 I 320kbps I 75 minutes I 173mb I link in comments

1 comment:

70's Baby Early 80's Child said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.