Thursday 1 September 2011

FILT033 VA Elvis Never Meant Shit To Me (1998 Filter)

A compilation with such a cool name just can't be bad. Contains everything that makes a good label compilation - some hits (Sunship's Try Me Out), some B-sides (Kid Loops' Micro), some cool remixes (DJ Q's Glasgow's Jazz remixed by Derrick Carter) and a lot of exclusive tracks including Marveloso by Sunship's Ceri Evans side project The Hoops, Click 'n' Cycle remix of The Fire This Time (still some 100 posts away), Moments Like This by The Amalgamation Of Soundz, and my fav Dansak by DJ Chubby Grooves. Future vintage music at it's best!


01 DJ Q-The End Of The Beginning
02 Sunship-Try Me Out
03 Kid Loops-Crazy Lloyd
04 The Fire This Time-Reluctant Warrior (ADF Mix)
05 Trailermen-Better Love
06 The Amalgamation Of Soundz-Moments Like This
07 The Hoops-Marveloso
08 The Fire This Time-I Love The Future (Click 'n' Cycle Mix)
09 DJ Q-Glasgow's Jazz (Derrick Carter Mix)
10 Kid Loops-Micro
11 Chubby Grooves-Dansak
12 The Amalgamation Of Soundz-Keyvan's Paper (Document 3)

mp3 I 320kbps I 71 minutes I 163mb I link in comments

2 comments:

70's Baby Early 80's Child said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tonegent said...

Super stoked to see this one! Lost this CD years ago and it has haunted me ever since :P

Thanks!