Friday 2 September 2011

Minus 8 - Elysian Fields (2000 Compost)

The Swiss producer Robert Jan Meyer AKA Minus 8 was not new to electronic breakbeats, but Elysian Fields differs remarkably from his debut Beyond Beyond (I will post it sometimes soon). While the drum loops stay basically the same, he doesn't hesitate to exploit all the great effects delivered with Fender Rhodes, and the accoustic guitars and vocals add warmth and sweetness to this collection of rather uptempo tracks. I decided to add The Amalgamation Of Soundz remix of Snowblind because I'm loving it and I think you're going to love it too.

mp3 I 320kbps I 70 minutes I 131mb I link in comments

2 comments:

70's Baby Early 80's Child said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Paul Mouret said...

Thanks for all the posts i very much appreciate the work and time you put in here