Thursday 8 September 2011

VA Chomp! (1995 2 Kool)

Another 2 Kool style guide.

01 The Egg-Fuzz
02 Gota & The Heart Of Gold-All Alone (Gratifying Dub Mix)
03 Jaziac Sunflowers-Eyes Of Love
04 Beach Flea-F For Fake
05 Howie B-Birth
06 9 Lazy 9-Electric Lazyland
07 Up, Bustle & Out-Avoir Le Coup (In Dub)
08 PD3-Stop (I Beg You London)
09 DJ Cam Quartet-Bloonaute
10 The 13th Sign-Take Me To A Distant Bass
11 Slowly-Nimble
12 The Jazz Vandall's-The Law Of Creativity


mp3 I 320kbps I 75 minutes I 171mb I link in comments

2 comments:

70's Baby Early 80's Child said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
chaya garden said...

a chomp is the smallest bit of data; 4 bits. It's smaller than a byte which is 8 bits. there was a clothing label in winnipeg, where I is from, that was called chompotron. I now live in belize where there is no ill or chill music avialable, only punta, reggaeton, reggae and pop. so big up for this chompillazhun