Friday 9 September 2011

VA Experience In Kool -2° (1996 2 Kool)

And one more, the last for today. Good night and stay tuned!

01 Pure Instinct-Skyline (Slo' Blo' Mix)
02 Deep Freeze Production-Let Sleeping Dogs Lie
03 Kruder & Dorfmeister-Original Bedroom Rockers
04 Mr Electric Triangle-Falling Down (James Bong Don't Trip Mix)
05 Dig Alliance-Inhale (Master Kush Mix)
06 Redeye Knights-Strange Noise
07 Fresh Lab-Ombre
08 Marden Hill-Psycho Clown
09 Freakniks-Scaramangas Revenge
10 The Jung Collective-Flamingo Down
11 Static Sound System-Revolutionary Pilot
12 Resonator-Lament
13 The Experimental Pop Band-Instrumental James


mp3 I 320kbps I 77 minutes I 178mb I link in comments

3 comments:

70's Baby Early 80's Child said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
elpeleon said...

THANKS for all the KOOL serie : I LOVE This F***g abstrakt sound. MOre please !! (xcuse for my english)

elpeleon said...

BIG THX for the 2KOOL serie. I love this f**g abstrakt sound ! More please !!