Wednesday 7 September 2011

Telex - I Don't Like Music (1998 SSR)

Marc Moulin was one of Europe's best jazz players and I deeply admire all his 1970s fusion jazz works either with Placebo or solo. Unfortunately I can't say the same about his reincarnation into Giorgio Moroder-style disco producer with his project Telex. From today's point of view, Telex spearheaded the dance music avandgarde, no doubt about it, but (I just can't help it) where others have fun, I see a talent lost to jazz music. That's the reason why I've got no Telex albums except this remix collection, where Telex hits get treated by today's electronic artists including Carl Craig, Ian O'Brien, Dr. Rockit, Glenn Underground and many others.

mp3 I 320kbps I 64 minutes I 170mb I link in comments

1 comment:

70's Baby Early 80's Child said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.