Sunday 4 September 2011

Omar - There's Nothing Like This (1991 Talkin' Loud)

I've found myself listening to soul music of all kinds on this hot weekend. That's just to explain today's batch. No need to introduce Omar because his notorious There's Nothing Like This is definitely one of modern soul classics. This collection of midtempo UK soul grooves was also the first album released on Gilles Peterson's Talkin' Loud label and it's commercial success kickstarted the avalanche of acid jazz bands like Galliano, Young Disciples and Incognito.

mp3 I 320kbps I 52 minutes I 121mb I link in comments

2 comments:

70's Baby Early 80's Child said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
AbeL Prieto said...

GRACIAS,GRACIAS,GRACIAS, HE BUSCADO ESTE DISCO POR AÑOS!!! GRACIAS, QUE TENGAS UNA VIDA PROSPERA Y FELIZ, GRACIAS!!!