Monday 12 September 2011

Hefner - An Evening With Hefner EP (1998 Inertia)

On his second platter Hefner delivers three tracks of smart breakbeats, upright bass and sampled epic strings. Listen to it at least twice because. this guy can be a complicated fellow. This crisp vinyl rip was donated by kind reader whose name I cannot recall because I've deleted it while cleaning old unpublished posts. Named, tagged and cover added by me. If you're reading this, stand up and take your credit.

And once again: If anybody has the two volumes of Sounds Like Inertia label compilation or Victor Malloy's debut album The Musings Of Monsieur Malloy (320 or lossless) please share with us. Thanks.

mp3 I 320kbps I 18 minutes I 42mb I link in comments

8 comments:

70's Baby Early 80's Child said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
atlanticjaxx said...

In an effort to be less of a leacher I have to say.

Plenty of good tunes here..

Thanks.

T-Bird said...

you can find "sounds like inertia 2" here: http://stylotronica.blogspot.com/2010/10/sounds-like-inertia-vol2.html

elpeleon said...

Hi, can share with you Sounds From Inertia vol 2 (320), but song by song !! Do you want it ?

70's Baby Early 80's Child said...

>T-Bird: thanks for discovering this fine blog for me. seems that the competition is getting tough:)

>elpeleon: thanks, see the comment above

stay tuned!

T-Bird said...

No prob. I think the other blog tends to be all over the place, whereas you have more of a date/theme here. I love that there are things you post that I forgot about. For instance, a lot of the tracks on Large Pies are on other things as well, but "Naughty Mouse" is exclusive to this EP, I think. I used to have it on vinyl...

Stylophone 350s said...

Hey, 70's Baby its me from the other blog, Sounds like INERTIA vol.1 will be posted on Wednesday. I did comment here months back to your request when I posted vol.2, which actually inspired me to start the blog.
And T-Bird as for being "all over the place" that's how I listen , discover and love music.

Risingson Carlos said...

Thank you THANK YOU. Your blog has found for me releases I've been looking for AGES. If you find the "Keyvans Paper" EP from Amalgamation of Soundz, then I will die a happy man.