Thursday 1 September 2011

FILT043 DJ Q - TwentyFour7even (2000 Filter)

DJ Q's second album TwentyFour7even brings more tech house fun and also more music thanks to Outside's Matt Cooper who added some funky keys on 3 tracks. My favs though are the breakbeat exercise Halls Message and the dark downtempo soundscape The End Of The Beginning, already known from Elvis Never Meant Shit To Me.

TwentyFour7even was the last long-player released on Filter. The collection is complete with the exception of FILT029 Still Dancing On John Wayne's Head. There's still about 100 posts left before I'll be allowed to grab it from globalnoises and deliver it to you. But that's no bad news because the easiest way to get it is to make mirrors of my blog posts, so I'll be posting like crazy on Future Vintage. So.. stay tuned!

mp3 I 320kbps I 75 minutes I 172mb I link in comments

3 comments:

70's Baby Early 80's Child said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Amacord said...

whew! so much good music unknown to me at all! thx bro once again, i am deeply impressed. just donated btw.

70's Baby Early 80's Child said...

danke for your donation ;-)

stay tuned!