Thursday 15 October 2009

VA Special Brew (1996 Payday)

A handful of nice drum'n'bass, big beat, hip hop and downtempo tracks and remixes compiled for the US market.

01 U2-Numb (Gimme Some More Dignity Mix)
02 Bomb The Bass-One To One Religion (DJ Pogo Remix)
03 Attica Blues-Blueprint
04 Method Man-Release Yo' Delf (Prodigy Remix)
05 Prodigy-Voodoo People (Dust Brothers Remix)
06 Red Snapper-Hot Flush (Sabres Of Paradise Remix)
07 Kaliphz-Knockout Position
08 DJ Crystl-Perpetual Motion (Emotionless Science)
09 Goldie-State Of Rage (Sensual V.I.P. Mix)
10 Paul Weller-Wild Wood (Paul Weller vs. Portishead Mix)
11 Money Mark-Cry
12 Howie B-Away Again

mp3 I 320kbps
I 56 minutes I 129mb I link in comments

2 comments:

70's Baby Early 80's Child said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
cheeba said...

Still have this one in the stacks and it's got some legs yet.

The Attica Blues track is a staple in my stereo and I still get good mileage out of the DJ Crystal track too.

Nice one again!