Sunday 11 October 2009

VA Jazz In The House 2 (1995 Slip 'n' Slide)

A worldvide selection of jazzy house with some great names on the tracklist.

01 Daphne-Theme From Change
02 Masters At Work-The Buff Dance
03 St. Germain-My Mama Said
04 Ron Trent & Chez Damier-Foot Therapy
05 Ulysees-I'm Leaving You
06 Elements Of Life-Innocence And Inspiration
07 Black Science Orchestra-New Jersey Deep
08 Global Logic-The Tank
09 Kenlou-Moonshine
10 Code 718-Equinox
11 Drivetrain-Acid Ensemble
12 Mada-Wet Dreams


mp3 I 320kbps I 71 minutes I 164mb I link in comments

4 comments:

70's Baby Early 80's Child said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Audiovisor said...

Hi, Nice blog you`ve got here! Congrats!

By the way, links are down. Any chance of reup them? That would be very nice..

Thanks in advance!

70's Baby Early 80's Child said...

>Audiovisor

the links seem to be working just fine

try again and stay tuned!

cheeba said...

Stone cold classic. 15 years later I still get the whoops from the floor when I drop the Kenlou.