Sunday 18 October 2009

Bim Sherman - Solid As A Rock CDS (1996 Mantra)

One more On-U Sound/Perfecto collaboration on this single from Miracle, the accoustic dub session Bim Sherman recorded shortly before his untimely death. This fragile but strong album has never left my playlist since then, as well as the remix collection It Must Be A Dream, which i'm going to post soon. The single contains original version plus three mixes by Steve Osborne.

mp3 I 320kbps I 22 minutes I 52mb I link in comments

3 comments:

70's Baby Early 80's Child said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
HOUSE4EVER said...

I remember his remix album
It Must Be A Dream,
full of strong remixes.
thanks for maxiCD

cheeba said...

Bang on again! I've caned tracks from It Must Be A Dream for years but never got around to grabbing this. Thank you!