Wednesday 28 October 2009

Pressure Drop - Front Row (1993 Boombastic / Marlboro Music)

Sorry for the lack of posting last week. I had to spend the time restoring what was left of my my account after the rude cleansing done by Rapidshare. Please report any missing files by email.

Jazzy sounds, dubby basslines and smooth vocals by Joanna Law on the second album by Pressure Drop AKA Blood Brothers. This piece comes from back in the days when tobacco companies used to run their own record labels;)

mp3 I 320kbps I 55 minutes I 127mb I link in comments

7 comments:

70's Baby Early 80's Child said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
MontaigNeden said...

Thanks & Best Regards From Turkey..

cheeba said...

Classic. Never heard the full length but still have some of the 12s off this. Big thanks once more!

dicky said...

Cheers :)

dicky said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

dicky said...

Thanks for this trip hop classic - amazing how Massive Attack took the Pressure Drop sound to the pop charts ;)

chaya garden said...

Thanks for sharing. Great recommendation.