Sunday 11 October 2009

VA Heart Of Jazz - Jazz Is The Teacher (1998 Play It Again Sam)

Despite the title this is a great compilation of leftfield electronica ranging from experimental drum'n'bass to deep house. Not much to do with jazz though. Contains some white label-only tracks.


01 Photek-T'Raenon
02 Alexkid-I Think
03 Juryman V Spacer-Submersible
04 Locust-The Girl With The Fairytale Dream (Future-Past Modal Mix)
05 Alex Martin Ensemble-Possible Air Engine
06 As One-Soul Soul Soul
07 Jazzassins-Compas
08 Style Writers-Releasing The Answer
09 Hypermodern Jazz 2000.5-I'm Gonna Die If I Fall Asleep Again
10 Beanfield-Elektro-Kraut (Ian O'Brien White Boy Funk Mix)
11 Aqua Bassino-A Mellow Key



mp3 I 320kbps I 67 minutes I 155mb I link in comments

2 comments:

70's Baby Early 80's Child said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
cheeba said...

Worth it for the Alex Kid alone.