Thursday 15 October 2009

VA Pure Abstrakt (1995 Shadow)

It took me a while to find something from New York based Shadow Records that my man Flageolette hasn't posted yet. This cardboard-packed compilation contains some cool French, Swiss and German tracks licensed for the US market.

01 DJ Cam-Lost Kingdom
02 Differenz featuring Jazz Con Bazz-Poppin Ya Head (Deep Diferenz Mix)
03 Shantel-Move Your Hands
04 Da Germ-Physical Chemistry (Roey Marquis II Instrumental Remix)
05 Sharpshooters-Spirits Unseen
06 Obo-Piked
07 Otropic T(h)ree-Proud Mamas
08 Shantel-Nova Sola
09 DJ Cam-London 1995
10 Obo-1-4 Gram Man
11 Sharpshooters-Funk Shack West
12 Diferenz featuring Jazz Con Bazz-Pure Hip Hop Fiction
13 Otropic T(h)ree-Time To Get It On
14 Da Germ-Outro (More And More)


mp3 I 320kbps I 57 minutes I 140mb I link in comments

4 comments:

70's Baby Early 80's Child said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
flageolette said...

Big props to you ,sharing so..
Well,thanks m8!

Cheers,

tawantinsuyu said...

must be rare groove :)

dicky said...

Thanks for this m8.
Shadow Recs seem to take the pick of European dub, downtempo, and trip hop.
Bring it on!