Saturday 30 July 2011

Galliano - The Plot Thickens (1994 Talkin' Loud)

I guess there's no need to introduce Galliano, one of the acid jazz main icons. After two classic and truly style-setting albums, the Rob Gallagher crew had to adapt to market's ever changing moods and tranform their party jazz into something.. different. Mixing jazz with late 60's folk chants and activist lyrics didn't prove to raise the sales, but, however underrated by the real jazzheads, The Plot Thickens is still brilliant collection of great songs. So brilliant I actually bought a retail copy in a pawn shop last autumn, and trust me, I don't buy CDs for no reason.

mp3 I 320kbps I 68 minutes I 156mb I link in comments

1 comment:

70's Baby Early 80's Child said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.