Saturday 16 July 2011

Alive and moving

What? Two months gap? Never happenned in the 26 months history of Future Vintage...

The reason is quite simple - my lease on a flat I really liked, finally but unexpectedly expired and I've had to find me a new place called home. To find an ideal flat takes time which I didn't have so I had to settle for one not perfect but okay. You know the rest of the story which means to pack the last 20 years of my life into cardboard boxes (not mentioning my gigantic indoor plants and a bunch of animals), then find them more or less damaged by the moving crew, then find out that half of my furniture won't fit anywhere and - that's the point of the story -decide that the new flat has so many hidden flaws that I have to move on sooner than much later...

I'm in the process of looking for new place right now so there's some time for a couple of posts before the hell breaks loose again. This time I'm not asking if there are any readers left because your comments and request kept coming all the time and I'm very grateful for them. So grateful that although the whole moving operation left me almost penniless, I managed (with help of all three my brave donators) to extend my RS account to keep the files in place. So why don't I post some of the most requested albums today?

Stay tuned!

No comments: