Sunday 9 January 2011

VA A Compilation (1992 Dorado)

West London's Dorado Records was founded in 1992 by Ollie Buckwell in the shadow of such giants as Acid Jazz and Talkin' Loud. During the label's four years classic period Dorado gained massive respect for its impressive roster of artists like Jhelisa, Outside, Cool Breeze, D*Note or Brooklyn Funk Essentials. This label compilation is the first offering and includes classic singles by D*Note (Scheme Of Things) and Monkey Business (Ain't No Fun).

mp3 I 320kbps
I 43 minutes I 100mb I link in comments

3 comments:

70's Baby Early 80's Child said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
T-Bird said...

love this label, thanks! i'm looking for the SECOND compilation. if you don't have the third one i can hook you up... ;)

70's Baby Early 80's Child said...

yes I'm going to post it in the next batch.. if you you want to donate the 3rd one, rip it in 320kbps or lossless and send me the link..

thx and stay tuned!