Sunday 30 January 2011

Liquid Lounge - Urban Soulscape (1995 Scat!)

Two weeks and no posts? Shame on me! Before we'll continue the Dorado series, let's take a short excursion into german downtempo scene of the 90's. Liquid Lounge was one-off project credited to certain J.J.Cooper while the real producers of the only album released under this monicker were in fact Alex Barck and Roskow Kretschmann, the real godfathers of nu jazz, better known from such projects as Jazzanova, Extended Spirit or Kosma. The recipe for Urban Soulscape (and many other albums that followed) is simple - take the live acid jazz band formula, chop it into pieces and then put the whole thing back together using sampler and sequencer. Done. Have a nice trip!

mp3 I 320kbps I 65 minutes I 150mb I link in comments

2 comments:

70's Baby Early 80's Child said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
dicky said...

This sounds excellent m8 - cheers ;)