Monday 10 January 2011

DJ Toolz - Break Beats'n'Grooves Volume 4 (1994 Ninja Tune)

When I started collecting Ninja Tune some 15 years ago, the four-part DJ Toolz series produced by DJ Jason was kind of holy grail to me - on vinyl only, popularity: high, availability: hard to find. Some years later I bought them all on wax plus this CD in a pawn shop for equivalent of 10 quids. Actually there's not much more beyond the title Break Beats'n'Grooves - a bunch of sampled, looped and replayed solid funk tracks. So bang your head to this or enjoy with a knowing smile... and stay tuned!

mp3 I 320kbps I 39 minutes I 90mb I link in comments

2 comments:

70's Baby Early 80's Child said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
PabloGriffin said...

Thank you! I'm loving the early Ninja stuff!