Monday 10 January 2011

Mad Doctor X - Picnic With The Greys (1997 Freskanova)

There have been some requests for early Ninja Tune stuff and also for some 90's turntablism so here you go - this bunch of posts is dedicated to DJ Jason of Blapps Posse, a 2nd generation British hip-hop DJ and producer better known as London Funk Allstars or Mad Doctor X, who's been blowin' up the spot since 1990. Although Picnic With The Greys comes from his post-Ninja period, I'm sure you will agree it could have been released with zen cat. no. printed on the cover.

mp3 I 320kbps I 76 minutes I 175mb I link in comments

4 comments:

70's Baby Early 80's Child said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
dicky said...

I am amazed at the breadth and depth - sure, I knew London Funk Allstars but not Mad Doctor X - thnaks for the insights m8 ;)

barrington82 said...

thanks a lot for all the ninja tune!

tawantinsuyu said...

Thanks dude! I love HUMAN TRAFFIC it has MAD DOC X scratchin in it... you lock it down for the 90s bro. speaking of music for the 90s remember technohead headsex? UMM what do you know about chill-out and cool music from the y2k era to present? Go on my Son!