Sunday 9 January 2011

Outside - Almost In (1993 Dorado)

In the beginning Outside was a monicker of acid jazz producer Matt Cooper. His debut album Almost In hosted a great list of respected guest musicians including Roger Beaujolais nad Ashley Slater, and also some shady figures like Neil Conti (ex-drummer for Prefab Sprout!) and certain Zinger AKA Rob Gallagher of Galliano fame. After all the years my fav is still If You Come With Me with that double drum track. The package also inludes the single Big City.

mp3 I 320kbps I 77 minutes I 190mb I link in comments

2 comments:

70's Baby Early 80's Child said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
T-Bird said...

actually, you forgot to mention cleveland watkiss (aka "origin") who's all over this record. he was also the mc for metalheadz, has had quite a few things he's done on his own under his own name and project 23.