Thursday 28 October 2010

The Mighty Bop - La Vague Sensorielle (1995 Yellow Productions)

Let's continue ze french excursion with some more Yellow Productions. The legendary label was founded in 1993 by DJ Chris (The French Kiss), DJ Yellow and DJ Cutee B AKA The Mighty Bop. Their first album La Vague Sensorielle contains 10 tracks of laid back jazzy grooves mostly from their first two 12''s and makes perfect soundtrack for lazy autumn weekends.

mp3 I 320kbps I 45 minutes I 103mb I link in comments

7 comments:

70's Baby Early 80's Child said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
robbie said...

awesome

Audiovisor said...

I own an original of this.
Soberb beats!
Keep it coming!

flageolette said...

Thanks for the rides!

Cheers

dicky said...

New to me, this one. Cheers pal - DL fine.

kali said...

Fantastic! you take me back in the glorious days!

Guillaume said...

J'adore ce son. Je pourrais l'écouter indéfiniment.