Tuesday 12 October 2010

Future Vintage 2010 Promo Mix 01

01 Guts-Introducing Mr. F
02 Palov And Mishkin-Blunts, Parachutes, Headphones & Beats ft BNV
03 The Deadbeats-Swing Me Like A Hip Hop Song ft Emma
04 Kylie Auldist-In A Week, In A Day (Ashley Beadle's Streetsoul Edit)
01 Flevans-Lay Back ft Sarah Scott (Regal Remix)
06 The Deadbeats-Got What I Want
07 Tony Match-An Abstract Trip
08 Lester Klark-Back To Chicago
09 Seba-Silicone
10 Bonobo-Kong
11 Berry Weight-Heart Shaped Rock
12 JD73-Dark Dub
13 Bajka-The Bellman's Speech
14 Regal-As I Walk The Earth My True Love Waits For Me (Jah Works Dub)
15 Tosca-Birthday (Grant Phabao Version)
16 Jon Kennedy-I Feel The Weight ft DJ Short E
17 Luke Hampton-Jazz Music (Lemongrass Remix)
18 Berkstroem-En
19 Shur-I-Kan-Autumn Leaves
20 Regal-We Go Thru Life...Until The End (Outro)
mixed mp3 I cue file I 320kbps I 77 minutes I 181mb I link in comments

4 comments:

70's Baby Early 80's Child said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anna Plyas said...

eee i like this one.Good job!

Ladislav A. said...

Hey,

I can't stress enough how great this selection is. I've been listening to it all day, I DON'T KNOW ANY OF THE SONGS and I simply love them.

Some its finest moments remind me of the below mix:

http://www.parisdjs.com/index.php/post/The-Black-Cat-Hard-2-Find-Vol_1-Mixtape

Keep up posting!!!

Much love and even more respect from Budapest, Hungary!

(Also, the '94 Brownswood Rec. compilation have literally brought tears to my eyes.)

chaya garden said...

Thanks Baby G!