Thursday 28 October 2010

Réminiscence Quartet - Psycodelico (1995 Yellow Productions)

Réminiscence Quartet was a side project of Christophe Le Friant AKA Chris The French Kiss and I can't help seeing it as the first step from the abstract world of The Mighty Bop on his way to become Bob Sinclar. These 10 cool latin flavoured tunes still work well today as they had 15 years ago. The title track Psycodelico is still sure shot floor filler and the smoky voice of Salome de Bahia is just awesome. Btw I saw her perform live once, 1998 or so, and she was all you would expect - a full-blooded Vanessa Del Rio-type diva half naked under a boa so enormous it must've been visible from space ;-)

mp3 I 320kbps I 44 minutes I 102mb I link in comments

2 comments:

70's Baby Early 80's Child said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
dicky said...

This downloaded fine and I'm looking forward to listening to this ;)
Cheers pal!