Tuesday 12 October 2010

Back with a Bit of Shameless Self Promotion

Due to popular request this now cold desert will bloom again. I promise. Again.

I'm sorry I couldn't deliver the September batch of albums (see the next post), but there have been many changes in my life and suddenly I had to deal with painful personal issues and that switched me into pure defense mode. Result: the whole idea of blogging seemed very very far away. I know it's not an excuse, just an explanation.

Another but more pleasant reason that kept me from posting - I decided to get back to deejaing for a while and play weekly After Hours sessions in newly opened chill out lounge in Prague. I've put together a couple of promo mixes showcasing mostly my selection of very recent breakbeats. These two mixtapes should also answer one of your FAQs - do I listen to new music or has my musical taste faded after 2000? Well, it's up to you to decide. I look forward to reading your wise words of kind criticism.

2 comments:

Adrien said...

Good to see you back !!
Take time to set your personnal issues...There is no things more important than that !


Peace yo !

robbie said...

thanks for coming back to us