Monday 16 September 2013

Ohmega Tribe - Anodyne Wisdohm (1995 Wigwam)

Not much info on Ohmega Tribe – they were Italians but that's just a wild guess based on their names and the fact that their only album Anodyne Wisdohm was originally released on the Alchemax Industries label in 1994. It was licensed to Wigwam and also to Silent Records for the US market a year later, which is quite an achievement for the notoriously poor Italian techno scene. BTW I just don't understand that Photoshop frenzy instead of a cover art, both Alchemax and Silent editions have respectble period graphic design. The album contains eight tracks of mellow techno ambient, imagine Model 500 on prozac. A lot of prozac, in fact. If you're fan of repetitive textures, dreamy pads and rather flat beats, and looking for a new musical wallpaper, this tribe is the right pick.

This is WIGWAM06

mp3 I 320kbps I 71 minutes I 164mb I link in comments

No comments: