Sunday 15 May 2011

Visit Venus - Music For Space Tourism Vol. 1 (1995 Yo Mama's Recording)

1995 was extremely good year for timeless debuts. There were albums I used to spin frequently, DJ Cam, Earthling, Morcheeba, Red Snapper, Rockers Hi-Fi, to name just a few. Music For Space Tourism Vol. 1 used to be my favourite downtepo album back then and it's still good today. Laid back beats, relaxed basslines and some cool samples and keys, too. Visit Venus returned some three years after with lovely The Endless Bummer album but the innocence was gone so that's another story.

mp3 I 320kbps
I 73 minutes I 168mb I link in comments

5 comments:

70's Baby Early 80's Child said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
T-Bird said...

that was a LOVELY album! figures prominently in my restaurant sets...

tawantinsuyu said...

I was LOOKING for this! CHEERS again!

Nexus Brill said...

I needed this one...my Mac was stolen and this was one I didn't have a backup for! Thanks! If you have the "Cosmic Forces of Mu" compilation, that would be great!

musictomyfeet said...

thank you!!!!!!