Thursday 24 March 2011

VA Multidirection 1 (1994 Brownswood Workshop)

FutureJapan Relief Campaign
Compiled by United Future Organization, released by Gilles Peterson. This is the coolest the cool can get.

01 Kyoto Jazz Massive Project-Rising Sun
02 The Indepent Colors-Fly-way
03 Jazz Brothers-Beatitude
04 Cool Spoon-Coolie Coolie Spooners
05 Muro from Microphon Pager-#$%@#x#%$&
06 United Future Organization-Upa Neguinho (Supa Neg Mix)
07 Soul-Bossa-Trio-Easy Bounce
08 Nobukazu Takemura-Elm
09 Small Circle Of Friends-Sittin' On The Fence


mp3 I 320kbps I 46 minutes I 107mb I link in comments

2 comments:

70's Baby Early 80's Child said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
chaya garden said...

I love the brownwork2! I couldn't believe the sound, as memorable as towa tei's sound, so I'm not surprized when i saw it was a japanese release. looking forward to this.