Sunday 13 March 2011

Five-H-T - Neurotransmitter (1995 Hypoxia)

Before we continue the Dorado excursion, there are some quite old requests to fulfill. Our reader RocksOff asked for some less known electronic dub albums so let's make it Sunday Night In Dub.

There's not much info about Five-H-T, actually long time I thought the artist name was Neurotransmitter Electronic Dub. The album is their only release and one of three releases by London's Hypoxia Records, really "less known", see. Let me add they could as well name theirselves The Roland Roadshow Band because they own all the Rolands from 001 to 999 and are not afraid to use them. Don't ask for their musical style, the cover sez it all.

mp3 I 320kbps I 73 minutes I 168mb I link in comments

2 comments:

70's Baby Early 80's Child said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
roots.stop said...

Looking for ''Sol-I - Leap Before You Look'', think you can help? (By the way: why not use ''Mediafire'' instead of ''Rapid Share''?)