Monday 19 April 2010

Xaver Fischer Trio - Xaver Fischer Trio (1999 Unique)

I remember Xaver's first gig in Prague, a serious skinny guy hidden behind a pile of vintage keyboards, sometimes close to tears as the bush of cables in his set-up kept unplugging like it was cursed. Later that evening I threw a party for them, and while the rhythm section guys spent it blunted on the floor experimenting with big rubber ball and baby bullterrier, Xaver sat back in the corner hugging a bottle of lukewarm water and having the following conversation with my ex-wife:
"Xaver, do you want something to drink? Coffee, tea.."
"No, thanks, I don't use caffeine."
"Oh.. How about some ice cream?"
"Wow! What flavour?"
"Uhm.. coffee.."
"No, thanks, I don't use caffeine."
What a cool guy. What a cool album. Enjoy it and stay tuned.

mp3 I 320kbps
I 54 minutes I 123mb I link in comments

1 comment:

70's Baby Early 80's Child said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.