Sunday 18 April 2010

Kosma - Universal (1996 INFRACom!)

Let's finish our little trip to Germany with one of my all time favs - Universal by Roskow Kretschmann AKA Intega AKA Sygaire AKA Kosma. Yep, this guy was also founding member of Jazzanova and if you compare Universal with the legendary Jazzanova EP, you'll see how influential he was. This collection of sophisticated jazzy moods is so good they released it twice; it's also available as Early Works with two extra tracks.

mp3 I 320kbps I 58 minutes I 133mb I link in comments

4 comments:

70's Baby Early 80's Child said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mr Morse said...

This is a fantastic album.
Very nice blog here, will keep updated!
Thx for your work & passion

dicky said...

Thanks for this class LP :)

LorryTheCaravanman said...

nicely done 80's child, great blog!