Saturday 27 February 2010

VA The Future Sound Of Jazz Vol. 5 (1998 Compost)

My man Flageolette just came up with another of his lovely under-my-radar compilations so why not make it a Great Compilations Weekend, because I've got some goodies for you as well. This, for instance, is another fine volume in The Future Sound Of Jazz saga, filled with some of the coolest trip hop and nu jazz grooves. Posted by public demand. More volumes on the way.

01 Chaser-Life In Loisaida
02 Bjørn Torske-Ode To A Duck
03 Nek-Lok-Escobar Blues
04 Earth Bound-Reggie's Escape
05 Lulu Mushi-Blue Sonoko
06 Ill Dependents-The Shake Up
07 Chroma Oscura-Glow Worm
08 Cine City feat. Waiwan-Plants, Animals, H2O
09 Max Brennan-1300 Milliseconds Of Brass

01 Fauna Flash-Taurus
02 Mayhem-Nasty Funk
03 Azymuth-Tempos Atraz (APE Remix)
04 King Kooba-Freakmeister
05 Force & Paul-Casablanca
06 Extended Spirit-Solid Water
07 Marschmellows-Reloaded
08 Boom Bip & DJ Osiris-Voodoo Science
09 Nonplace Urban Field-Seismic Simmer
10 Calm-Running On The Sand


mp3 I 320kbps I 111 minutes I 269mb I link in comments

3 comments:

70's Baby Early 80's Child said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
dicky said...

Thanks Baby - another vital piece of Compost - magic ;)

jurgengaas said...

great collection! first and last link seem to be broken though.