Monday 15 February 2010

Hefner - Level Green CDS (2000 Inertia)

Lee Jones AKA Hefner has been releasing cinematic downtempo breaks on London based Inertia label since 1997. This single comes from his only album Residue which I'm going to post as soon as I find it. I contains two alt takes of this sweet song plus remixes by Blue States (of ESL fame) and Only Child (see below).

If anybody has the two volumes of Sounds Like Inertia label compilation or Victor Malloy's debut album The Musings Of Monsieur Malloy (320 or lossless) please share with us.

mp3 I 320kbps I 17 minutes I 39mb I link in comments

5 comments:

70's Baby Early 80's Child said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Stylophone 350s said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Stylophone 350s said...

You can find sounds like INERTIA VOL.#2 here:
http://stylotronica.blogspot.com/

aquaade said...

Thanks for uploading. Great remixes as well!

chaya garden said...

Thanks G. Hef is dope.