Tuesday 28 May 2013

Once again the blog is saved...

...thanks to.. no, it wasn't you but our reader Tim whose generous donation made it possible for Future Vintage to push a little forward. And, of course, I also want to thank all you 1-dollar donors including my fav reader from Chahya Garden in Belize. But don't expect I'm done nagging about donations. I'm sure there's got to be some fun way to make you help me kick this can down the road. Otherwise we're going to face this blog closedown situation again sooner or later. As always, I'm open to your suggestions of all kinds.

So what's in the bucket? There will some more FVV releases, some of them already finished and ready for upload (which seems to be my weakness these days as my connection is still far from decent). Also get ready for more albums and compilations. Some of you may have experienced the situation when you were searching for something that used to be on this blog for sure and is no more. Well, there's been a shitstorm of complaints followed by takedowns recently, mostly Ninja Tune and ntone stuff, so in the future I'll have to stick to less classic labels, perhaps even create something I call Dead Labels Society for myself. Have no fears, I've got records for years.

Enjoy the new FVV compilation below and stay tuned!

No comments: