Friday 15 April 2011

Towa Tei - Stupid Fresh (1997)

FutureJapan Relief Campaign
How could I forget Towa Tei, the prototype of crazy japanese deejay who was behind Dee-Lite's Groove Is In The Heart, a monster of a song that was to the 90s what Pump Up The Volume was to the 80s. But as I considered his 90s solo albums too FM-friendly for this blog, I had to dig deeper for some real gems.
Stupid Fresh was 7-track collection of fine house and d'n'b remixes accompanying the release of Towa's second album Sound Museum. It was released separately in Japan, however this rip comes from the 1998 German reissue so that Towa's remix for EnVogue got chopped out due to licensing problems.

mp3 I 320kbps I 41 minutes I 94mb I link in comments

1 comment:

70's Baby Early 80's Child said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.