Sunday 3 April 2011

Reflection - The Errornormous World (1997 Lollop/Clear)


FutureJapan Relief Campaign
So here comes the original masterpiece of japanese electronica. Released without applause on local Lollop label in 1996, then licensed to prestigious (but sooo shortlived) Clear label in London, probably the best home to such a monolith of ice-cold electrojazz back then. I remember some review that said something like "the best jazz session ever played by robots", which I guess sez it all for those who still try to convince me to add genre tags to my posts. Can't believe that this, one As One album and Jedi Knights 12'' (you know which one, don't you) is all that's left of my Clear collection, so if you have any Jake Slazenger, Gregory Fleckner Quintet or Metamatics, you are welcome to share with us.
 mp3 I 320kbps I 65 minutes I 151mb I link in comments

1 comment:

70's Baby Early 80's Child said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.