Thursday 4 November 2010

Beatifik - The Blue Window (2000 Passion Jazz)

If you're gifted kid from a family with great musical background, you inevitably end up jamming with your parents. If your father is Roger Odell of Shakatak fame, the jam may be as good as The Blue Window, laid-back smooth jazz session flavoured with Jamie's keys and Cheyne Towers' elastic bass. Includes smooth version of Barracuda from Audiomontage album (see below).

mp3 I 320kbps
I 55 minutes I 127mb I link in comments

6 comments:

70's Baby Early 80's Child said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
flageolette said...

Thanks Baby!

find us from flageolette-team here,recovering IFPI/DMCA stupidity...

http://vitacongusto.blogspot.com/

Hugs,best regards
& Cheers!

Sooor said...

Didn't know this yet (not listed on Discogs) but I love me some classic Jimpster so this is great :)

Many thanks for this

dicky said...

Oh no another Part1 not working - I have not tried Part2 :(

dicky said...

Thanks baby - not usually a jazz fan - but this sounds the business :)

Future Vintage said...
This comment has been removed by the author.