Thursday 4 November 2010

Audiomontage - Snert (1999 Freerange)

If you happen to be one of the 106.000 visitors of Future Vintage (yeah!), you already know I'm sucker for anything with Jamie O'Dell signature on it. Be it pre-Domestic Science Jimpster stuff, his early remixes or early Freerange releases, I just can't help it. Audiomontage was Jamie's guise used for less artsy material, supposed to be the lighter side of Jimpster. Snert is an assorted collection of catchy tunes with cool breakbeats, sci-fi samples and progressive jazz club potential. Does the title mean "Snot Nosed Egotistical Rude Teen" or "Dutch version of pea soup"? I'll leave it up to you.
mp3 I 320kbps I 71 minutes I 163mb I link in comments

3 comments:

70's Baby Early 80's Child said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lensco said...

Thanks so much, this has been on my list for a long time!

dicky said...

Cheers for DL pal.