Monday 7 June 2010

VA Electronic Colorations Volume 1-3 (re-upped by public demand;-)

Hey, I know I'm a lousy blogger, you don't have to remind me.. But the days are finally warm in here and my baby sister just delivered a daughter, the sweetest thing I've ever seen. So you see I'm quite busy learning to be cool uncle and there's just not much time to post.

To apologize to all those faithful readers who keep filling my email with assorted request, I decided to reupload the three of four volumes of Electronic Colorations which was compiled last year from quality sources for my Lemuria blog (the first of my blog family to be murdered by G**gle after the infamous Lialeh post stirred too much attention). It seems some of you found the remains of EC package scattered around the net, incomplete and even downsampled, and were not afraid to ask for re-up. Well, folks, here it comes in pristine 320kbps, the three finished volumes including full res original cover art and PDF templates for your own DIY CD cover.

The original sleeve notes:
electronic colorations is a term originally used by lonnie liston smith in 1973 to describe his style of layering electronically generated sounds over jazz funk rhythm section. in the following years, jazz musicians quickly adopted electric pianos, synthesizers, multi-track recording and electronic effect boxes and transformed them into valuable musical instruments to enhance their musical expression while keeping the jazz rhythm still hot.
mp3 I 320kbps I 71 minutes I 165mb I link in comments

mp3 I 320kbps I 76 minutes I 172mb I link in comments


  mp3 I 320kbps I 77 minutes I 175mb I link in comments

7 comments:

70's Baby Early 80's Child said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anna Plyas said...

Thanks. Excellent music.

flageolette said...

Good,Great,Nice and thanks a lot mister!

El Isabelino said...

Great compilations. And everything on your blog as well. Gracias & Saludos.

Ali_Bomaye said...

Just found your blog.. WOW. Great compilations! Definitely right up there with Dusty Fingers on my fave compilations series. Thanks!

chaya garden said...

Didn't get a chance to pick these up. Would have loved to! Maybe sometime I could find them somewhere eh?

chaya garden said...

had time to grab this! Cheers.