Sunday 13 June 2010

Marschmellows - Klangsystem (1996 INFRACom!)

It's chilly sunday and good time to continue our exploration of funky German scene of the 90's. The Frankfurt-based INFRACom! label delivered fine electronic music since the Happy Hardcore daze, and Jörg Rosenbaum & Thilo Kraft AKA Marschmellows were surely one of it's finest artists. Their debut album Klangsystem (which means simply Sound System in german;-) is a sampledelic collection of funky trip hop beats and includes all the tracks from their first three-sided 12'' Blackout/Waterfront/Splendid, which I used to rotate so heavily that the plastic is almost see-through.

mp3 I 320kbps I 75 minutes I 173mb I link in comments

3 comments:

70's Baby Early 80's Child said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
dicky said...

Thanks for this. I am a big fan of German/Austrian downtempo and electronica generally but especially from the mid 1990's. Cheers Baby ;)

roots.stop said...

why ''rapidshare''? why not try a little of ''mediafire''?