Wednesday 16 September 2009

VA Trancemitter (1993 Wigwam)

I'm sorry for not posting much recently but i'm in rather difficult mood since Google banned my Lemuria blog, probably because of the much visited spicy Lialeh post. I'm in a state of negotiations with The Man, but the ban doesn't seem to be released anytime soon.

This fine compilation was the first release of Wigwam, a short-lived german label best known for the first Drome and Nonplace Urban Field albums. The content is more ambient than trance so don't expect any Loveparade anthems. You will find some Drome and Nonplace Urban Field tracks plus material from great electronic artists like Sandoz, Marmion and Speedy J. My fav is Voyager by Orb's Andy Falconer.


01 Drome-Party In The Wood Part 1
02 Sandoz-Limbo
03 Exquisite Corpse-Sacrifice
04 Drome-Party In The Wood Part 2
05 A. Falconer-Voyager
06 Cirrus Minor-Muslim
07 Marmion-The Secret Plant
08 Spyra-City Of Glass
09 Speedy J.-Pepper
10 Nonplace Urban Field-Put It In Here Jungle
11 Drome-Bipolar Trip
12 Nonplace Urban Field-Mouth Shut

mp3 I 320kbps I 66 minutes I 153mb I link in comments

2 comments:

70's Baby Early 80's Child said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Nightlight said...

Cool release man, thanx