Sunday 6 September 2009

VA Frying The Fat (1995 Grand Central)

Grand Central Records, founded in 1995 by Mark Rae and named after Manchester railway station, soon generated a solid roster of artists, mancunian or not. The names like Rae & Christian, Aim, Only Child, Riton, Fingathing or Jon Kennedy were of the more interesting on the 90's trip hop scene. Frying The Fat is the first official Grand Central label compilation.


01 First Priority-Jazz Hypnosis
02 Aim-Concentrate
03 Rae & Christian-In Rhodes
04 Tony D-Dirty Dog (Rae & Christian Remix)
05 Aim-Diggin' Dizzy
06 Rae-Free Rolling
07 Alex Howie-I Thought I'd Find You Here
08 Funkyfreshfew-Still Blowin' Free
09 First Priority-Pure Arithmetic
10 Aim-Let The Funk Ride
11 First Priority-The First Cut Is The Deepest
12 Tony D-Central J Parley
13 Funkyfreshfew-Ways Of The Underground
14 Alex Howie-Bang Bang (For Bobble)

mp3 I 320kbps I 71 minutes I 164mb I link in comments

3 comments:

70's Baby Early 80's Child said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
flageolette said...

Great album,
Thanks!

Unknown said...

Fantastic Blog! Thank U Mate!!!