Tuesday 4 August 2009

VA Zentonedada (1999 Ninja Tune)

Cardboard-pack promo showcasing Ninja Tune label and its sublabels; ntone and Big Dada. The tracklist ain't nothing new to Ninja headz but can serve just fine as an introduction for those who slept through the 90's. I also planned to post Big Dada great first label compilation Blackwholestyles but the CD seems to be damaged beyond repair...

01 DJ Vadim-The Terrorist
02 The Cinematic Orchestra-Channel 1 Suite
03 Mr. Scruff feat. Fi-Honeydew
04 The Herbaliser feat. Latyrx-8 Point Agenda (We Believe)
05 Cabbageboy-Hey Hey We're The Monks
06 Dynamic Syncopation feat. Mass Influence-Ground Zero
07 New Flesh For Old-Eye Of The Hurricane
08 Animals On Wheels-Never In And Never Out

mp3 I 320kbps I 39 minutes I 89mb I link in comments

2 comments:

70's Baby Early 80's Child said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
chaya garden said...

got the manifesto in my collection now thanks.