Tuesday 18 August 2009

VA Freezone 4 Dangerous Lullabies 2CD (1997 SSR)

Volume 4 in the line of Freezone compilations released by SSR, a sublabel of famous belgian Crammed Discs. IMHO the best of five volumes. I guess the tracklist says it all.


01 Basement Jaxx-Space Pin
02 Thievery Corporation-One
03 Flytronix-Offset Acoustics
04 Rhythm And Sound-Never Tell You Version (Edit)
05 Four Ears-Columbus (Avenue Of The Americas)
06 Tosca-The Key
07 Dimitri From Paris-Lust In Space
08 Funki Porcini-Trip To Nowhere
09 Endemic Void-Enlightenment
10 Morphine-Supersex (Snooze & Morpheus Remix)
11 Stasis-One Around The Moon

01 Only Child-Blowin' It
02 Morgan Geist-I Want To...
03 Jordan Fields-Night Of The Living Blenders
04 Carl Craig-It Could Be G
05 Jimpster-Through The Surface
06 Treva Whateva-Tum And Waist
07 Herbert vs. Love From San Francisco-Young At Heart
08 Crewmunity-Boneskin
09 Stade-Starting Block
10 Juryman vs. Spacer-R.S.I.
11 Peace Orchestra-10

mp3 I 320kbps I 123 minutes I 282mb I link in comments

4 comments:

70's Baby Early 80's Child said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
cheeba said...

Found this one for $3 a few weeks ago! Personally prefer 2 & 3 but mostly b/c they're like old friends. This is definitely the grooviest of the bunch and not so weirdo-beardo abstract as the earlier collections.

HarriS said...

I did'n know the collection series but it seems to be "banging" good!! Also the hole 90-electronic-stuff...amazing! Hope u post the other volumes of freezone too.

thanx for all!

Davey B. said...

Thanks for the post. I was listening to number 2 today (I have 1-3 A on disc), and decided to have a looksee online for the following volumes 4 & 5. I've enjoyed them for years. They are great background working music -- along with a handful of the Space Night compilations.

Amazon.Com has the Freezone series used on disc in the marketplace section from third-party sellers (and FYI to other readers), and the prices are all over the place.

Thanks again.
David