Sunday 26 July 2009

Love Corporation - Intelligentsia (1994 Creation)

Three years after the hit single Gimme Some Love Ed Ball released the second and last album of his dancefloor-oriented project Love Corporation. Intelligentsia is much more complex than the first album Lovers, from jazzy intro/outro Translucent / Translucence to the single Cathedrals Of Glitter (shameless but groovy The X Files theme pastiche). Fans of mid-90's electronica won't be disappointed.

Request: There's also extremely rare remix collection Dance Stance. I used to have it but now i can't find it, so please, if you got it, share it. Thanks!

mp3 I 320kbps I 57 minutes I 131mb I link in comments

3 comments:

Fábio Bridges said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
70's Baby Early 80's Child said...

thanks Fábio!

stay tuned!

doctorwho said...

Thanks for these :)
Love Corp has always been one of my fave CD's ever since hearing 'Palatial' played on radio in the 90's (JJJ in Australia) and rushing off and buying it as a vinyl 12".

Later I bought the CD albums 'Tones' and 'Lovers' as they were released but had no idea that he ever did another CD or anything else as Love Corp!

These would be almost impossible to find now...