Thursday 2 July 2009

A Reminiscent Drive - Given EP (1997 F-Communication)


The third blue EP for today is one of four EP's by great french electronic solitaire Jay Alanski AKA A Reminiscent Drive. The serie was released as a prequel to his debut album Mercy Street on Laurent Garnier's label F-Communication in 1997. I think i'm going to find this labum and post it sometimes soon because it's one of the the best electronic albums of the 90's.

mp3 I 320kbps I 34 minutes I 80mb I link in comments

5 comments:

70's Baby Early 80's Child said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
kod ekle said...

Greetings from Turkey.Have a nice day.

flageolette said...

Linked yours too bro!

Cheers,

HOUSE4EVER said...

HOUSE4EVER:
I remember Ambrosia CD from 2000.
This earlier Ep I doesnt know.
Thanks for sharing.

Kenny said...

Thanks for this! Still trying to find Mercy St if anyone can help!?
Like the blog- Keep up the good work...