Tuesday 31 December 2013

The Remix According To DJ Cam (2013 Future Vintage Vaults)


The same as for Coldcut goes for DJ Cam. I can't get enough of this guy's early works and I'm proud that I can recognise his distinctive sound from behind the wall.

01 Air-Modulor (DJ Cam No Protection Remix)
02 Daphreephunkateerz-Dark Jazz (DJ Cam Remix)
03 Tek 9-Is It On (DJ Cam Mix)
04 DJ Vadim-Aural Prostitution (DJ Cam Remix)
05 Miki Nakatani-Aromascape (DJ Cam Rainforest Mix)
06 Elysian Fields-Rolling (DJ Cam Remix Instrumental)
07 Marius Constant & Bernard Herrmann-Twilight Zone (DJ Cam Remix)
08 Jean Michel Jarre-Oxygene 7 (DJ Cam Remix)
09 Elysian Fields-Jack In The Box (DJ Cam Remix Instrumental)
10 Minus 8-In The Spirit Of Vampiros Lesbos (DJ Cam Remix)
11 Apollo Four Forty-Lost In Space (DJ Cam Remix)
12 More-Baron Samedi (DJ Cam Remix)
13 Miles Davis-In A Silent Way (DJ Cam Remix)
14 Ekova-Sebrendita (Dark Jazz Remix)
15 Goo-The Greatest (DJ Cam Revisits Goo)
16 Koji Sekiguchi-426 Phenomenon (Camityville Remix by DJ Cam)


mp3 I 320kbps I 80 minutes I 186mb I link in comments

2 comments:

chaya garden said...

AND IF I CANT HAVE IT, THEN IM TAKIN IT! Remixes are ccoler than major label releases. Its like the black and white keys on a piano. The black keys are a little further apart, and I dont know much about music, I just know what I like and this is it baby!

piggybearsv said...

Possible to re up it please? Thanx!